We place great value on a long-term professional relationship with our clients. We aim to understand the individual needs of each of our clients, thereby allowing us to serve you to the best of our abilities.
We have demonstrated experience and track record in:
- Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Canadian Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO); and
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We specialize in Audit.
Our audit services include:
- Audit of financial statements
- Audit reports on common area maintenance costs
- Audit reports on compliance with agreements
Our audit team is led by our highly qualified and experienced chartered professional accountants with extensive audit experiences for small business, large private enterprises and not-for-profit organizations in Canada. We work with our clients every step of the way to assure that your experience is positive and effective.
Our audit clients include real estate development and management companies, local wholesale distributors, provincial and national sport associations, churches, private schools and small business within various industries.
REVIEW ENGAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING
We focus on enhancing the value of your business in order to help you excel.
Our review and accounting services include:
- Review of financial statements
- Notice to Reader – compilation of financial statements
- Monthly bookkeeping and setup new accounting system
- Consultation on complex accounting matters
- Personal Income Tax Return (T1)
- Corporation Income Tax Return (T2)
- Trust Income Tax and Information Return (T3)
- Partnership Information Return (T5013)
- Clearance Certificates
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Consultation on complex tax matters
Please contact us at 604-620-9320 for more information about our services, or to set up a personal meeting with one of our accountants.